As of April 23, 2014
|15 Year Fixed||3.375%||3.591%||$1063.14|
|30 Year Fixed||4.375%||4.480%||$748.93|
The rates published on this page are applicable only to requests received from this site or by calling 541.618.3320. Mortgage rates published on this page are the current rates for a single-family, primary residence based on a 30-day lock period and are subject to change without notice. In order to receive a guaranteed rate, you must have applied for an application through People's Bank and receive a verbal confirmation from a loan officer that your desired rate is locked.
*Annual Percentage Rate (APR) based on a purchase price of $200,000 and a down payment of 25%. Final loan amount of $150,000; 30 year fixed rate; 360 payments; Loan-to-Value ratio is less than or equal to 75%, Conventional financing; first deed of trust. Higher rates apply to higher Loan-to-Value. Offer subject to credit qualifications. Property Insurance and Taxes required, however, not included in payment. Rates subject to change. Contact a Home Loan Officer for more information.
At People’s Bank, we find out what matters to you and then work hard to make it happen. Whether you’re looking to purchase, build or refinance a home, the expertise and experience of our People’s Bank professionals will make your home loan process as hassle-free as possible.
Many loan options are available...
- Loan Programs
- Payment Calculator
- Apply Now
- Mortgage Calculators
- What To Expect
- Contact A Home Loan Officer
BEFORE YOU APPLY
Here are some tips to help you be better prepared for the loan process:
- Ways to Apply: Helps you select an application method that meets your needs
- Application Checklist: Provides a list of what your lender will ask you for in order to complete the application
- What To Expect: Describes the loan process after the application is completed
- Frequently Asked Questions: Answers to common application and lending questions
People’s Bank Home Lending Center offers convenient ways to start the application process. Regardless of the method that you select, our loan officers can provide the guidance you need.Contact A Home Loan Officer
- Applying over the phone or in person allows you to give your information directly to your home loan officer. They will walk you through the application and complete it with you.
- Starting an application online allows you to enter your financial and property information. Your home loan officer will review this data and contact you to discuss the next step.
No matter which option you select, you’ll have the opportunity to make changes to your loan request. Your home loan officer will answer all your questions about your loan or the mortgage process and ensure that you’re comfortable with the loan features you’ve selected.